- NTT Com’s Prototype Platform Securely Shares CO2 Emissions-related Data from Switzerland to Sites in Germany and Japan
- NTT Helps Chicago’s Navy Pier and City Tech Collaborative Deliver ‘Smart’ Visitor Experience
- NTT DATA Global Study Finds Nearly 50% of Customers Want Financial Institutions to Act as a Conscientious Advisor on Major Spending Decisions
- NTT DATA and Spartan Medical Enable Colorado State University Pueblo Students to Get Back to Class Safely
- NTT DATA and FAST to Help Life Insurers Scale Innovation, Improve Customer Experience
NTT Data Corp (NT5:BER) closed at 12.90, -3.01% below its 52-week high of 13.30, set on Mar 18, 2021.
8.50Apr 22 202013.30Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.46tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||47.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1451 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.10%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 12 2021 07:28 BST.