- KBRA Publishes Rating Report for The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited
- Butterfield Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- KBRA Assigns Ratings to The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited
- Butterfield Completes Acquisition of ABN AMRO (Channel Islands) Limited
- Butterfield to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results on July 23, 2019
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB:NYQ) closed at 27.06, 3.76% above its 52-week low of 26.08, set on Aug 14, 2019.
26.08Aug 14 201953.63Aug 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.50%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 02 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.