- Stocks to watch: Glencore, Paragon, SBM, BE Semiconductor
- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Brexit contingencies: asset managers put plans into action
- RPC shares fall on concerns over cash conversion
- Fed proposes cuts to capital requirements for largest banks
- Regulator warns bank reforms threaten financial stability
- FTSE 100 group Micro Focus plummets 54% after fresh sales warning
- Stocks to watch: Facebook, Henkel, WPP, Micro Focus, Sophos
- Movers and shakers, March 19
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
Northern Trust Corp (NTRS:NSQ) closed at 104.04, -6.11% below its 52-week high of 110.81, set on Mar 12, 2018.
85.69Sep 06 2017110.81Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 13 2018 21:00 BST.