- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Lawyer alleges sexual harassment cases spread beyond Fox News
- CNN and New York Times boosted by 'Trump bump'
- The big news is tiny returns for media groups from Facebook
- Google launches robo-tool to flag hate speech online
- Time Inc looks to sell services to 30m subscribers
- Newspapers subscribe to a paying digital future
- Facebook seen as news outlet in reader survey
- Investors shrug off Trump tweets on corporate targets
- New York Times Company: subscribe to the theory
- 'Failing' New York Times gets digital Trump boost
As of last trade
New York Times Co (NYT:NYQ) traded at 17.35, -0.86% below its 52-week high of 17.50, set on May 23, 2017.
10.60Nov 03 201617.50May 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3169 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.92%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2017 17:06 BST.