- Office Depot Recognizes Organizations for Leadership in Greener Purchasing
- The ODP Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- CompuCom Partners with Women in Technology Network to Expand Career Opportunities for Associates
- The ODP Corporation Provides Update On CompuCom’s Malware Incident And Business Impact
- The ODP Corporation to Participate in the Sidoti & Company Spring Virtual Investor Conference Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- The ODP Corporation Responds to Proposal by Sycamore Partners, Owner of Staples, to Sign a Letter of Intent to Sell Various ODP Assets to Staples for an Unspecified Price
- CompuCom Issues Statement Regarding Malware Incident
- The ODP Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- The ODP Corporation Teams Up with Microsoft to Transform How Businesses Buy and Sell
- The ODP Corporation Accelerates Digital Transformation with the Acquisition of BuyerQuest Holdings, Inc., a Recognized Leader in Procure-to-Pay Software
ODP Corp (ODP:NSQ) closed at 39.37, -18.39% below its 52-week high of 48.24, set on Feb 08, 2021.
17.50Apr 24 202048.24Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.06 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 22 2021 21:00 BST.