- OceanaGold Provides Operations Update Including Didipio Restart
- OceanaGold Announces Management Changes
- OceanaGold Announces Resumption of New Zealand Operations
- OceanaGold Provides New Zealand COVID-19 Update
- OceanaGold Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- OceanaGold Announces Board Leadership Succession Plan
- Oceanagold Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Oceanagold Advises Didipio FTAA Renewal and Provides Operations Update
- Oceanagold Provides Notice of Second Quarter 2021 Results Release Date and Conference Call / Webcast
- OceanaGold Corporation - Report as to Voting Results Section 11.3 of National Instrument 51-102
OceanaGold Corp (OGC:TOR) closed at 2.42, -12.32% below its 52-week high of 2.76, set on Sep 18, 2020.
1.58Nov 30 20202.76Sep 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.70bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1072 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:00 BST.