- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Oi open to sweeter terms for creditors in debt deal
- Creditors look to Brazilian authorities to act in Oi debt talks
- Brazilian bankruptcies create opportunities for debt investors
- Week in Review, June 25
- Oi bankruptcy latest chapter in Brazil telecoms soap opera
- Oi bankruptcy spotlights Brazilian debt problems
- Oi: call for help
- Oi files Brazil's biggest bankruptcy protection filing
Oi SA (OIBR3:SAO) closed at 4.48, -24.20% below its 52-week high of 5.91, set on Mar 07, 2017.
0.78Apr 22 20165.91Mar 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 20:12 BST.