- Okta, Inc. Announces Pricing of Offering of $1.0 Billion of Convertible Senior Notes
- Okta, Inc. Announces Private Offering of $1.0 Billion of Convertible Senior Notes
- Cengage Moves to the Cloud and Provides Superior Learning Experiences with the Okta Identity Cloud
- Okta Announces Strong Second Quarter Financial Results
- Okta Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Access Management for Third Consecutive Year
- Okta Announces Date for its Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings Conference Call
Okta Inc (OKTA:NSQ) closed at 106.16, -25.16% below its 52-week high of 141.85, set on Jul 29, 2019.
41.88Nov 20 2018141.85Jul 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2019 21:00 BST.