- Okta Advances Customer Identity with Auth0 and New Okta Features
- Auth0 Identity Platform Now Available on Microsoft Azure
- Okta Unveils Updated Availability for Okta Workflows as New Standalone Offering with Expanded Capabilities
- Bhawna Singh Joins Auth0 Leadership Team as Senior Vice President of Engineering
- Okta Reaches 100 Percent Renewable Electricity for Global Offices and Workforce; Pioneers Hybrid Work Emissions Study
- Okta Named to Inaugural StateRAMP Authorized Vendor List
- Okta to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Okta Recognized as a Leader by Independent Research Firm in Identity as a Service Evaluation for Enterprise with Highest Ranking in Strategy and Current Offering categories
- Okta Welcomes Sagnik Nandy as President of Technology and CTO
- Okta to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on September 1, 2021
Okta Inc (OKTA:NSQ) closed at 255.02, -13.26% below its 52-week high of 294.00, set on Feb 12, 2021.
199.08Mar 05 2021294.00Feb 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.80 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.