- Okta Names Robert L. Dixon, Jr. to Board of Directors
- Okta Named a Leader in Identity-as-a-Service for Enterprise
- Okta Announces First Asia Pacific Infrastructure and New Office in Germany, Continuing International Expansion
- Okta Drives Modern Identity Solutions for Major League Baseball’s Millions of Fans and Zoom’s Fast-Growing Workforce
- Okta Announces Record First Quarter Financial Results
- Okta to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Okta Announces Date for its First Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Okta Welcomes Diya Jolly as New Chief Product Officer
Okta Inc (OKTA:NSQ) closed at 137.12, -2.19% below its 52-week high of 140.19, set on Jul 19, 2019.
41.88Nov 20 2018140.19Jul 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 22 2019 21:00 BST.