- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- IBM is in a fight to keep up with big spending rivals in the cloud
- Challengers aim to foil Oracle Team USA in America's Cup
- US tax holiday will benefit tech shareholders not workers
- Silicon Valley has long way to go on gender diversity
- Intel and Oracle sense the road ahead in tech
- Oracle: rallying cry
- Oracle's shares soar on cloud prospects
- US exporters line up behind tax code overhaul
- SoftBank's Masayoshi Son surprises with financial Fortress deal
- Fierce storms ahead in the 2017 'shareholder spring'
Oracle Corp (ORCL:NYQ) closed at 45.26, -3.68% below its 52-week high of 46.99, set on Mar 16, 2017.
37.62Oct 13 201646.99Mar 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||186.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.12 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.