- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US exporters line up behind tax code overhaul
- SoftBank's Masayoshi Son surprises with financial Fortress deal
- Fierce storms ahead in the 2017 'shareholder spring'
- Investors plan tough action to tackle excessive corporate pay
- European tech stocks have a weight problem
- Why Germany needs to accelerate into the digital fast lane
- SAP aims to pull Europe out of 'digital recession'
- Beware SoftBank's investment behemoth
- Apple-SoftBank: noncore bets
- Oracle's Ellison, Apple, Qualcomm invest in SoftBank fund
Oracle Corp (ORCL:NYQ) closed at 43.17, -0.05% below its 52-week high of 43.19, set on Feb 24, 2017.
35.77Feb 24 201643.19Feb 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||177.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.09 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.39%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:01 GMT.