- US clash over EU privacy rules stymies European funds
- Data brokers: regulators try to rein in the ‘privacy deathstars’
- Tesla filing confirms $1bn Larry Ellison stake
- Tesla price cut stirs debate over demand
- Ellison joins Tesla board in reshuffle to rein in Musk
- Oracle buyback helps prop up Q2 earnings per share
- Fed and BoE rate decisions, EU-Japan trade deal
- Hands-on experience inspires girls to explore tech jobs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Amazon: AWSome
Oracle Corp (ORCL:NYQ) closed at 49.27, -7.87% below its 52-week high of 53.48, set on Mar 13, 2018.
42.40Dec 26 201853.48Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||176.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.54%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.