- Australia’s LNG export surge fuels domestic supply concerns
- Fast Asia Open: Japan trade data, Australia unemployment
- Australia aims to replicate US shale revolution in Northern Territory
- Origin Energy jumps almost 8% on stronger earnings, outlook
- Brent decline sends Asia Pacific energy stocks lower
Origin Energy Ltd (ORG:ASX) closed at 7.24, 20.07% above the 52 week low of 6.03 set on Dec 24, 2018.
6.03Dec 24 201810.27Jul 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.67bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.158 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019 05:10 GMT.