Events & Activity
- OXM:NYQ reported earnings of 2.28 for the period of the year 2023Q4.
- OXM:NYQ price rises above 200-day moving average to 102.31 at 10:30 BST
- OXM:NYQ price moved over -6.15% to 109.31
- OXM:NYQ price falls below 200-day moving average to 101.80 at 09:55 BST
- OXM:NYQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 109.31 at 09:30 BST
- OXM:NYQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.07%
- OXM:NYQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 114.05 at 14:41 BST
- OXM:NYQ price falls below 15-day moving average to 109.31 at 09:30 BST
As of last trade
Oxford Industries Inc (OXM:NYQ) traded at 101.96, -17.35% below its 52-week high of 123.37, set on Feb 03, 2023.
77.81May 24 2022123.37Feb 03 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.56%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 12 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jan 27 2023|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 13 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 28 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2023 18:07 BST.