Events & Activity
- PAYS:NAQ reported earnings of 0.01 for the period of the year 2022Q4.
- PAYS:NAQ price moved over -1.10% to 3.58
- PAYS:NAQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.15%
- PAYS:NAQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 3.41 at 10:29 BST
- PAYS:NAQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 3.76 at 10:05 BST
Paysign Inc (PAYS:NAQ) closed at 3.69, -7.52% below its 52-week high of 3.99, set on Mar 07, 2023.
1.15May 12 20223.99Mar 07 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||183.91m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0189 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2023 20:00 BST.