- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. ® Completes Merger With LegacyTexas Financial Group, Inc.
- FGL Holdings and Talos Energy Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® Reports Third Quarter 2019 Earnings
- LegacyTexas Financial Group, Inc. Announces Anticipated Effective Date of Merger with Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. and Intention to Delist Its Common Stock
- Prosperity Bancshares Receives Regulatory Approval For LegacyTexas Financial Group Merger
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® Invites You To Join Its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
As of last trade
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB:NYQ) traded at 71.46, -5.18% below its 52-week high of 75.36, set on Feb 25, 2019.
57.01Dec 24 201875.36Feb 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 13 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 20:41 GMT.