- PACCAR Achieves Record Annual Revenues and Net Income
- PACCAR Achieves Elite “A” Score from CDP for Environmental Practices
- PACCAR Displays Innovative Electric and Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks at CES 2019
- PACCAR Recognizes Top Performing Suppliers in North America
- PACCAR Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend and Announces Extra Cash Dividend
PACCAR Inc (PCAR:NSQ) closed at 68.10, -3.26% below its 52-week high of 70.39, set on Sep 21, 2018.
52.10Oct 26 201870.39Sep 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.88%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 11 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 05 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 15 2019 21:15 GMT.