- PSEG Long Island Encourages Customers in Arrears to Apply for Up to $10,000 in State Assistance
- PSEG Joins UN 'Race to Zero' Initiative, Commits to Setting Science-Based Emissions Reduction Targets
- PSEG 2021 Investor Conference Features 90% Regulated Business Mix and Leading ESG Position
- PSEG Announces Redemption of All Outstanding PSEG Power Senior Notes
- PSEG Agrees to Sell PSEG Fossil Generating Portfolio to ArcLight Capital
- PSEG Announces 2021 Second Quarter Results
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG:NYQ) closed at 63.84, -2.28% below its 52-week high of 65.33, set on Aug 16, 2021.
53.77Mar 03 202165.33Aug 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.91 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.20%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:10 BST.