- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Penn National Gaming Reports First Quarter Revenue of $776.2 Million and Income from Operations of $140.3 Million Resulting in Record First Quarter Adjusted EBITDA after Master Lease Payments of $109.3 Million
- Penn National Gaming to Report First Quarter Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on April 27
- Penn National Gaming Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Operations of Bally’s Casino Tunica and Resorts Casino Tunica for Pre-Synergy Purchase Multiple of 3.7x
- Penn National Gaming Raises 2017 First Quarter Guidance on Strong Property Operating Trends
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN:NSQ) closed at 19.92, -0.47% below its 52-week high of 20.02, set on May 25, 2017.
11.93Nov 03 201620.02May 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9223 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.