- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Penn National Gaming Reports Fourth Quarter Revenue of $742.9 Million, Income from Operations of $113.8 Million and Adjusted EBITDA of $195.9 Million
- Penn National Gaming Enters Into New Credit Facilities and Completes Refinancing Transactions
- Penn National Gaming, Inc. Announces Expiration and Results of Its Previously Announced Tender Offer for Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2027
- Penn National Gaming to Report Fourth Quarter Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 2
- Penn National Gaming Prices $400 Million of 5.625% Senior Notes Due 2027
- Penn National Gaming Announces Proposed Private Offering of $400 Million of Senior Notes
- Penn National Gaming Announces Tender Offer for Any and All of Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2021
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN:NSQ) closed at 14.22, 19.20% above the 52 week low of 11.93 set on Nov 03, 2016.
11.93Nov 03 201617.40Apr 20 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.04 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.