- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- What is matcha tea and why is it so popular?
- Shareholder returns are not the sole criterion on which CEOs are judged
- Fake news threat looms over Brazilian election
- US tax reform won’t spur huge buybacks and dividends
- Daily briefing: Zuma’s marching orders, Obama portraits, digital nomads
- Strong snack sales put fizz in PepsiCo results
- Pepsi says advertising blitz will take time to pay off
- Peltz to step down from Mondelez board in March
- Week ahead: US budget, inflation data and Chinese new year
- Opening Quote: Capita copies Serco to avoid becoming Carillion
PepsiCo Inc (PEP:NSQ) closed at 111.64, 5.13% above its 52-week low of 106.19, set on Oct 04, 2017.
106.19Oct 04 2017122.51Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||158.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.88%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.