- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ant Financial set for $150bn valuation in latest funding round
- How Diet Coke opened a can of correctness — and went flat
- Sugar tax leaves bitter taste for drinks makers
- Thai-Chinese billionaire in UK court battle
- Multinationals fail to name palm-oil producers
- What is matcha tea and why is it so popular?
- Shareholder returns are not the sole criterion on which CEOs are judged
- Fake news threat looms over Brazilian election
- US tax reform won’t spur huge buybacks and dividends
- Daily briefing: Zuma’s marching orders, Obama portraits, digital nomads
PepsiCo Inc (PEP:NSQ) closed at 102.48, 0.21% above its 52-week low of 102.27, set on Apr 20, 2018.
102.27Apr 20 2018122.51Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||145.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.14%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:15 BST.