- Who’s in the running for the World Bank presidency?
- Sugar tax may not solve Malaysia’s obesity crisis
- Out with the old, in with the new in the consumer goods sector
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Muhtar Kent: bottling Coca-Cola’s secrets for success
- Corporate America’s visa loss is Canada’s brain gain
- Oat milk sales surge as more consumers go dairy-free
- FT Top 10 legal innovators for North America
- G20: Financial difficulties weaken Argentina’s summit clout
- Britvic sparkles as consumers favour low sugar
PepsiCo Inc (PEP:NSQ) closed at 110.07, -10.15% below its 52-week high of 122.51, set on Jan 23, 2018.
95.94May 09 2018122.51Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||155.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.71 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.37%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 07 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.