- Parterre familiar: the gardens at Villa Silvio Pellico
- CEO of beer giant Constellation Brands to step down
- Nestlé warns palm oil trade over rainforest destruction
- India Globalization Capital: chronic growth
- Nooyi bows out at Pepsi with beverage growth
- Conservative party conference, Brazil elections, Paris Motor show
- Is your team working the Rory Underwood way?
- Better supply lines create the right boardroom blend
- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
- Tyson CEO to step down after less than 2 years
As of last trade
PepsiCo Inc (PEP:NSQ) traded at 117.89, -3.77% below its 52-week high of 122.51, set on Jan 23, 2018.
95.94May 09 2018122.51Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||165.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.71 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.16%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2018 18:34 GMT.