- Stocks to watch: Fiserv, Pearson, Bovis, Reckitt, Heineken, InBev
- London Report: Drugmaker Hikma downgraded on competition fears
- Celgene deal a ‘catalyst’ for pharma takeovers
- Stocks to watch: Celgene, Next, Apple suppliers, Vectura, Asos
- What were the best and worst performing US stocks of 2018?
- Opinion today: A fast-talking Latin scholar shakes up GSK
- Emma Walmsley, a fast-talker shaking up GSK
- FT Health: 2018 in review
- Opinion today: Wedding excess reaches giddy heights
- A puzzle that haunted DD for months finally comes together
Pfizer Inc (PFE:NYQ) closed at 42.11, -9.38% below its 52-week high of 46.47, set on Dec 04, 2018.
33.20Feb 09 201846.47Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||244.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.37%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:01 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Pfizer Inc shares was Hold at 4,299.00 on 02 Jun 2014Read the full article