- Rivals line up to take on world’s best-selling drug
- Allogene/biotech IPOs: fresh blood
- Pfizer incoming CEO announces new executive team
- New Alzheimer’s drug draws on 40 years of research
- Prepare to tell long-serving bosses their time is up
- Corporate week in review, October 6
- Lex letter from New York: chiefs checked
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Pfizer: pill will
- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
Pfizer Inc (PFE:NYQ) closed at 43.12, -5.87% below its 52-week high of 45.81, set on Oct 09, 2018.
33.20Feb 09 201845.81Oct 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||256.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.11%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Pfizer Inc shares was Hold at 4,299.00 on 02 Jun 2014Read the full article