- Performance Food Group Company Announces $300 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Performance Food Group Company Reports First-Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
- Performance Food Group Company to Host Webcast of First-Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
- Performance Food Group Introduces Exclusive Fair Trade Certified™ Norwegian Salmon Product
- Performance Foodservice – Denver to Break Ground for New Facility
- Performance Food Group Company to Participate in Investor Meetings; Reaffirms Fiscal 2023 Outlook
- PFG’s Convenience Business to Operate Under the Core-Mark Brand
- PFG Chef Honored As People’s Choice Winner at 2022 Chef Invitational
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC:NYQ) closed at 58.41, -2.44% below its 52-week high of 59.87, set on Nov 23, 2022.
38.23May 24 202259.87Nov 23 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.31 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 18:10 GMT.