- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Announces Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Announces Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
- Pennymac Commemorates a Milestone Anniversary
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividend for Its Common Shares
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividends for Its Preferred Shares
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI:NYQ) closed at 65.85, -1.55% below its 52-week high of 66.89, set on Jan 26, 2022.
38.53Jun 17 202266.89Jan 26 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 23 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 21:10 GMT.