- Blue Light Cystoscopy continues to make news at AUA 2022
- Photocure ASA: Results for the first quarter of 2022
- Photocure to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in April: DNB Small & Medium Enterprises and Needham Healthcare
- Photocure Partner Asieris announces CDE Approval for Hexvix Clinical Real-World Evidence Study in China
- Photocure Announces the Publication of Pre-Clinical Study Results Supporting the Anti-tumor Effect of Hexaminolevulinate with Blue Light in Bladder Cancer model
As of last trade,
Photocure ASA (PHS:BER) traded at 9.56, 15.33% above the 52 week low of 8.29 set on Jan 24, 2022.
8.29Jan 24 202215.12Jun 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.67bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 09:59 BST.