- Premier, Inc. Reports Fiscal-Year 2022 First-Quarter Results
- Premier, Inc. to Host Virtual Investor Day on November 17, 2021
- Pipeline Health System, LLC Partners with Premier Inc.
- Premier, Inc. and Resilinc Expand Partnership to Enhance Supply Chain Visibility and Sustainability
- Premier, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Premier Inc. Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report
- Premier, Inc. to Report Fiscal 2022 First-Quarter Results and Host Conference Call on November 2, 2021
- Premier Inc. to Participate in 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on September 30, 2021
Premier Inc (PINC:NSQ) closed at 38.08, -9.66% below its 52-week high of 42.15, set on Nov 03, 2021.
32.44Mar 04 202142.15Nov 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.12%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2021 21:00 GMT.