- PCA Announces Plans to Take Economic Downtime at its Jackson, AL Uncoated Freesheet Mill
- Packaging Corporation of America Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2020 Operating Results
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Packaging Corporation of America Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
- Packaging Corporation of America Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Operating Results
Packaging Corp of America (PKA:MUN) closed at 77.00, 14.07% above the 52 week low of 67.50 set on Mar 12, 2020.
67.50Mar 12 2020103.00Nov 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.83 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.67%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 12 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 07:00 BST.