- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust to Present at the 2020 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Third Quarter 2020 Dividends for Its Preferred Shares
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Announces Date for Release of Second Quarter 2020 Results
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT PR A:NYQ) closed at 23.95, -14.22% below its 52-week high of 27.92, set on Dec 04, 2019.
5.93Mar 18 202027.92Dec 04 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.37%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2020 21:10 BST.