- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust to Present at the 2020 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Third Quarter 2020 Dividends for Its Preferred Shares
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Announces Date for Release of Second Quarter 2020 Results
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT:NYQ) closed at 17.47, -26.57% below its 52-week high of 23.79, set on Feb 07, 2020.
3.50Mar 18 202023.79Feb 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2426 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.27%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:10 BST.