- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Announces Date for Release of Second Quarter 2020 Results
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Second Quarter 2020 Dividend for Its Common Shares
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Second Quarter 2020 Dividends for Its Preferred Shares
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT PR B:NYQ) closed at 24.70, -7.72% below its 52-week high of 26.76, set on Feb 20, 2020.
5.31Mar 18 202026.76Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.26%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2020 21:10 BST.