- Trian urges paint maker PPG to oust CEO, launch strategic review
- Week in review, March 31
- Inside story about the past few weeks of dealmaking at GSK
- Carlyle wins auction to acquire Akzo Nobel’s speciality chemicals arm
- Carlyle wins fight for Akzo Nobel speciality chemicals arm
- A year after Kraft Heinz bid, Unilever decision hinges on corporate governance
PPG Industries Inc (PPG:NYQ) closed at 100.90, 6.92% above its 52-week low of 94.37, set on Oct 15, 2018.
94.37Oct 15 2018122.07Jan 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.88 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.86%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:03 GMT.