- Saba Capital Income & Opportunities Fund Announces Final Results of Tender Offer
- Saba Capital Income & Opportunities Fund Announces Expiration and Preliminary Results of Tender Offer
- BRW - $0.033 June Dividend
- Saba Capital Income & Opportunities Fund Announces Commencement of Tender Offer for its Common Shares
- PPR - $.0067 May Dividend
- Voya Prime Rate Trust Announces Results of Special Meeting of Shareholders
- PPR - $.0070 April Dividend
Saba Capital Income & Opportunities Fund (PPR:NYQ) closed at 4.58, -3.98% below its 52-week high of 4.77, set on Jun 07, 2021.
4.20Nov 04 20204.77Jun 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||557.73m USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.396 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.65%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 09 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 22 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:10 BST.