- Auto Care Week Names CarParts.com the Top Company For Year-Over-Year Net Sales Growth in Q3 2020
- CarParts.com Named 2020’s Fastest-Growing Auto Parts Site in the Automotive Aftermarket by SimilarWeb
- CarParts.com Releases National Ad Campaign and Brand Identity
- CarParts.com Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Dr. Lisa Costa, Chief Information Officer at U.S. Special Operations Command and Advisor to Fortune 500 Companies, Joins CarParts.com Board of Directors
Carparts.Com Inc (PRTS:NSQ) closed at 12.84, -25.74% below its 52-week high of 17.29, set on Dec 03, 2020.
1.04Mar 18 202017.29Dec 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||623.53m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6671 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2021 21:00 GMT.