- Public Storage Announces Redemption of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests in its 5.20% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series W and 5.20% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series X
- Public Storage Announces Pricing of 4.125% Cumulative Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Series M
- Public Storage Reports Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2020
- Public Storage Announces Appointment of Chief Administrative Officer
- Public Storage Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report
- Public Storage to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call
Public Storage (PSA:NYQ) closed at 222.21, -12.09% below its 52-week high of 252.78, set on Sep 19, 2019.
155.37Mar 23 2020252.78Sep 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.01 |
|Annual div (ADY)||8.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.56%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2020 21:10 BST.