- Public Storage Prices Public Offering of Euro-Denominated Senior Notes
- Public Storage Announces the Passing of Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus B. Wayne Hughes
- Public Storage Announces Pricing of 3.950% Cumulative Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Series Q
- Public Storage Reports Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
- Public Storage to Release Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call
- Public Storage Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
Public Storage (PSA:NYQ) closed at 311.04, -6.58% below its 52-week high of 332.95, set on Sep 08, 2021.
212.22Jan 06 2021332.95Sep 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||8.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.