Events & Activity
- PSEC:NSQ reported earnings of 0.20 for the period of the year 2020Q1.
- PSEC:NSQ price moved over +1.10% to 6.44
- PSEC:NSQ price falls below 15-day moving average to 6.49 at 09:32 GMT
- PSEC:NSQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.59%
- PSEC:NSQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 6.50 at 09:50 GMT
As of last trade
Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC:NSQ) traded at 6.52, -7.25% below its 52-week high of 7.03, set on Nov 12, 2018.
5.70Dec 24 20187.03Nov 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2141 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||11.08%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 20 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 27 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 16:20 GMT.