- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- FTSE companies avoid shareholder wrath on pay at AGMs
- Foxtons investors urged to vote against pay policy
- UK retailers among biggest gainers on broker upgrades
- Barclays slips after call to bridge 'capital gap'
- Pearson: avoiding the blitz
- Shares in Pearson jump 15% on restructuring plans
- Executive pay: enterprising thoughts
- Pearson defends CEO pay ahead of investor showdown
- Pearson shares decline on worries over virtual schools
- Pearson chief's pay rose 20% in 2016 despite record loss
Pearson PLC (PSO:NYQ) closed at 9.04, 28.41% above the 52 week low of 7.04 set on Jan 18, 2017.
7.04Jan 18 201713.20Jun 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.74 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6733 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.45%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2017 21:03 BST.