- Children's of Alabama Boosts Time with Patients by Optimizing Technology with Pure Storage
- Pure Storage Recognized as a Leader in Enterprise Flash Array Storage and Object Storage Categories
- Pure Storage Sees Increased Adoption of Industry-Leading Pure as-a-Service Flexible Consumption Program
- Pure Storage Named a Top 5 Vendor in Latest Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Report
- Pure Storage Unveils Purity 6.0 for FlashArray, Delivering Agile Data Services to Enable the Modern User Experience
- ServiceNow Gets Smart About Storage with Pure Storage
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Pure Offers Flexibility and Choice to Customers Navigating Today's Challenging Environment
- Pure Storage to Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Pure Storage Expands FlashBlade, the Industry's First Native Unified, Fast File and Object Platform
Pure Storage Inc (PSTG:NYQ) closed at 17.30, -15.61% below its 52-week high of 20.50, set on Nov 19, 2019.
7.93Mar 18 202020.50Nov 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7427 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 11 2020 00:00 BST.