- Pure Storage Recognizes Customers Driving Innovation in Inaugural Breakthrough Awards Program
- Pure Storage Helps Channel Partners Supercharge Their Subscription Business
- Pure1 Digital Experience Transforms the Purchasing, Management and Optimization of Infrastructure
- With Expanded Portworx Platform, Pure Storage Redefines Storage for Modern Applications
- Pure Storage to Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Portworx Enhances PX-Backup to Enable Secure, Self-Service Experience for Protecting Kubernetes Applications
- New Survey Finds Enterprise IT Users Doubled Down on Kubernetes to Support Rapid Pivots in Business Amid Pandemic
- Genesys Appoints Arthur P. Johnson, Jr. to its Operating Committee
- Pure Storage FlashBlade Named Leader in GigaOm Radar Report for High-Performance Object Storage
- Pure as-a-Service Sees Strong Customer Adoption Across Geographies, Industry Segments, and Use Cases
Pure Storage Inc (PSTG:NYQ) closed at 18.03, 34.65% above the 52 week low of 13.39 set on May 14, 2020.
13.39May 14 202029.53Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.06 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 15 2021 00:00 BST.