- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Continues its Investigation on Behalf of ProPetro Holding Corp. Investors (PUMP)
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces Investigation on Behalf of ProPetro Holding Corp. Investors (PUMP)
- ProPetro Reports Preliminary Financial Results for the Second Quarter 2019
- ProPetro Schedules Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Target Hospitality Acquires Midland, TX Community From ProPetro
- ProPetro Revises Agreements with AFGlobal; Announces Initial Customers for Three DuraStim® Fleets
Propetro Holding Corp (PUMP:NYQ) closed at 11.34, 3.94% above its 52-week low of 10.91, set on Aug 15, 2019.
10.91Aug 15 201925.38Apr 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.