- Haute stuff: Raf Simons AW19 mens’ show report
- Beyond the bottom line: should business put purpose before profit?
- US retailers shake up supply chains as tariffs bite
- Calvin Klein SS19 show report: lots of Jaws — little to chew on
- Escada, DVF SS19 show report: in New York, a sleeping giant stirs
- Calvin Klein owner PVH’s quarterly results top view
PVH Corp (PVH:NYQ) closed at 110.18, 27.43% above the 52 week low of 86.46 set on Dec 24, 2018.
86.46Dec 24 2018169.22Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.150 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.14%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.