- Enerpac Tool Group Schedules Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Enerpac Tool Group Elects Colleen M. Healy as New Director
- Enerpac Tool Group to Attend the KeyBanc Industrials & Basic Materials Conference
- Enerpac Tool Group Announces Travis Williams Appointed Director of Investor Relations
- Enerpac Tool Group Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results, Increases Expected Ongoing Benefit From ASCEND Transformation Program, and Raises Full-Year Guidance
Enerpac Tool Group Corp (PW9:FRA) closed at 25.80, -3.73% below its 52-week high of 26.80, set on Nov 08, 2022.
16.70Sep 27 202226.80Nov 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5074 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0409 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.16%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 06 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 07:01 BST.