- Power Integrations to Release Fourth-Quarter Financial Results on February 6
- Power Integrations Names Nancy Gioia to Its Board of Directors
- Power Integrations Earns Great Place to Work Certification™
- Power Integrations to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Power Integrations Combines Programmability, High Efficiency and Small Form Factor in New Zero-Voltage-Switching Power-Supply ICs
- Power Integrations Reports Third-Quarter Financial Results
Power Integrations Inc (PWI:STU) closed at 79.00, -10.73% below its 52-week high of 88.50, set on Mar 25, 2022.
63.50Nov 04 202288.50Mar 25 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6971 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.88%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023.