- Gender parity: Will California’s female director law hold up?
- Which banks will win in the IPO drag race between Lyft and Uber?
- Papa John’s jumps on deal speculation
- Nike drops after signing ‘taking a knee’ quarterback Kaepernick
- Papa John’s controversies take toll on pizza sales during Q2
- Beijing looks to broaden national security review for deals
- Papa John’s appoints Olivia Kirtley as chair
- Pizza chain Papa John’s hits 2½ year low on poison pill plan
- Opinion today: A kite surfing banker takes over Goldman
- Domino’s Pizza serves up expansion plan
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA:NSQ) closed at 52.44, 37.82% above the 52 week low of 38.05 set on Aug 08, 2018.
38.05Aug 08 201871.12Oct 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.90 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.72%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:00 BST.