- US burger chain Jack in the Box explores potential sale
- Jack in the Box shares pop on report of possible sale
- Chicken and biscuits chain Bojangles’ goes private in $593m deal
- Arconic, Johnson Controls and the $1.3tn leveraged loan market
- Saudi Arabia’s PIF under the crown prince was meant to drive domestic reform. Now it’s mired in a royal mess
- Gender parity: Will California’s female director law hold up?
- Which banks will win in the IPO drag race between Lyft and Uber?
- Papa John’s jumps on deal speculation
- Nike drops after signing ‘taking a knee’ quarterback Kaepernick
- Papa John’s controversies take toll on pizza sales during Q2
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA:NSQ) closed at 42.86, 12.64% above the 52 week low of 38.05 set on Aug 08, 2018.
38.05Aug 08 201869.45Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.90 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.