- US and China to attempt revival of trade negotiations
- Apple culls apps in China after state media criticism
- New investment rules will squeeze US-China flows
- Magic Leap open to raising more capital after AR headset launch
- Qualcomm settles $774m antitrust dispute in Taiwan
- US regulator probes China’s HNA over Manhattan property investment
- How is Musk going to pull this one off?
- Tyrus Capital hit hard by large bet on NXP Semiconductors
- Germany plans further foreign investment curbs
- Qualcomm shows how to learn from China mistakes
As of last trade
Qualcomm Inc (QCOM:NSQ) traded at 66.36, -4.21% below its 52-week high of 69.28, set on Nov 24, 2017.
48.56Apr 26 201869.28Nov 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||97.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 20 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 04 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 21 2018 14:34 BST.