- Quidel Receives Preliminary Contract Leading to Definitive Agreement for $71 Million Under NIH’s RADx-ATP Program to Accelerate the Expansion of Its Manufacturing Capacity for Sofia® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Detection Test for Rapid Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Quidel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Quidel to Present Virtually at the Canaccord Genuity 40th Annual Growth Conference
- Quidel’s Sofia® SARS Antigen FIA Updates EUA Performance Data to 96.7% PPA Versus PCR; Product Supports U.S. Initiatives to Expand Access to COVID-19 Testing in Nursing Homes; Receives CE Mark for Use With Sofia® and Sofia® 2 Instruments
- Quidel to Hold Second Fiscal Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call on July 30th, 2020
- Quidel Announces Preliminary Revenue for Second Quarter 2020
- Quidel Receives BARDA Funding to Develop Point-of-Care Diagnostic Assay That Includes COVID-19
- Quidel Announces Jack Schuler Will Retire From Quidel’s Board of Directors
- Quidel Receives Amended Emergency Authorization for Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Diagnostic Assay Using Sofia 1 Instrument
- Quidel to Present Virtually at William Blair 40th Annual Growth Stock Conference
Quidel Corp (QDEL:NSQ) closed at 272.76, -11.07% below its 52-week high of 306.72, set on Aug 06, 2020.
54.13Aug 09 2019306.72Aug 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 21:00 BST.