- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- ITV gains after broker says it can weather ad slowdown
- Qinetiq: back to the future
- Daily Mail appears to have difficulty making a virtue of diversity
- Brexit risks pushing UK out of European space contracts
- Women head back to work with 'returnships'
- Qinetiq locks in more bang for its buck
- Coca-Cola HBC rises on consolidation hopes
- Meggitt sells targets business to Qinetiq for £57.5m
- Cobham shares slide 15% on fresh profit warning
Qinetiq Group PLC (QQ.:LSE) closed at 244.20, 12.38% above the 52 week low of 217.30 set on Aug 24, 2017.
217.30Aug 24 2017322.90May 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.38bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2133 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 17:10 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Qinetiq Group PLC shares was Buy at 243.00 on 03 Oct 2017Read the full article