- Popeyes® Brand Announces Agreement to Launch in South Korea
- Thecla Sweeney to Join the Board of Directors of Restaurant Brands International
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Completes Acquisition of Firehouse Subs and Announces Increase in Borrowings Under Existing Term Loan A Facility
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Participation at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. to Acquire Firehouse Subs
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR:NYQ) closed at 57.19, 5.56% above its 52-week low of 54.18, set on Dec 01, 2021.
54.18Dec 01 202171.12May 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.71%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 20 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jan 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 14 2022 21:10 GMT.