- Q2 Holdings Boosts Cross-Selling Capabilities and Accelerates Digital Onboarding with Acquisition of Gro Solutions
- Q2 Holdings Integrates with DocuSign to Help Dispute Form Signatures Go Digital
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Q2 Holdings Named a Top Workplace in Austin for Eighth Consecutive Year, Earns No. 3 Ranking Among Large Employers
- Q2 Holdings Named “Best-in-Class” and Awarded for Superior User Experience in Aite Group U.S. Cash Management Evaluation
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Cloud Lending, Inc.
Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO:NYQ) closed at 49.06, 35.34% above the 52 week low of 36.25 set on Dec 26, 2017.
36.25Dec 26 201767.10Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6889 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.