- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Q2 to Present at 2018 NAFCU Annual Conference Innovation Theater
- Q2 Launches Biller Direct, Enhancing the Bill Pay Experience with Card Payment Capabilities
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Q2 and StoneCastle Partner with MoneyLion to Offer Deposit Accounts and Debit Cards
Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO:NYQ) closed at 62.30, -1.97% below its 52-week high of 63.55, set on Jun 20, 2018.
31.95Aug 03 201763.55Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6105 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:02 BST.