- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Q2 and StoneCastle Announce Partnership
- Q2 Holdings Announces Jonathan Price as SVP of Corporate Development
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $200 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Private Offering of $200 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
- Q2 Announces Partnership with Acorns
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO:NYQ) closed at 49.80, -1.19% below its 52-week high of 50.40, set on Apr 18, 2018.
31.95Aug 03 201750.40Apr 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6404 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2018 21:02 BST.