- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Raiffeisen: Viennese rollover
- Polish lenders bid for Raffeissen unit
- UniCredit to sell stake in Polish unit Bank Pekao
- Vienna's financial sector rethinks after central ambition is thwarted
- Poland should buy up foreign banks says deputy PM
- Crunch time as Poland decides on Swiss franc mortgages
- Poland's banks probed on customer fees
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:VIE) closed at 19.50, -2.21% below its 52-week high of 19.94, set on Jan 12, 2017.
10.00Jun 24 201619.94Jan 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.68bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.35 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 16:33 GMT.