- Ready Capital Corporation Announces Change to a Virtual-Only Format for 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Ready Capital Corporation Declares Second Quarter 2020 Dividend
- Ready Capital Corporation Announces First Quarter 2020 Results
- Ready Capital Corporation Funds Initial $1.2 Billion Of SBA Loans Through The Paycheck Protection Program
- Ready Capital Corporation Announces First Quarter 2020 Results And Webcast Call
- Ready Capital Corporation Reaches $2 Billion In SBA Loan Approvals Through The Paycheck Protection Program
Ready Capital Corp (RC:NYQ) closed at 8.55, 129.52% above the 52 week low of 3.73 set on Mar 24, 2020.
3.73Mar 24 202016.06Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||465.81m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0323 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||12.02%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 21:10 BST.