- Rough sailing for Carnival as dollar, fuel prices pressure Q4 outlook
- Carnival drags cruise liners lower after outlook cut
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
- Opening Quote: Tui’s boring boat names; Used car salesmen keep the faith
- Tui’s ship comes in as tourists carry on cruising
- Tui gains as tourists return to Turkey and north Africa
- BT gains on hopes that pension scheme is less costly
- William Hill up on hopes US liberalises sports betting
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL:NYQ) closed at 115.18, 13.81% above the 52 week low of 101.20 set on Jun 05, 2018.
101.20Jun 05 2018135.65Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.40%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:02 BST.