- On board Celebrity Edge, the $1bn ship launched by Malala
- Rough sailing for Carnival as dollar, fuel prices pressure Q4 outlook
- Carnival drags cruise liners lower after outlook cut
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
- Opening Quote: Tui’s boring boat names; Used car salesmen keep the faith
- Tui’s ship comes in as tourists carry on cruising
- Tui gains as tourists return to Turkey and north Africa
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL:NYQ) closed at 105.66, 18.08% above the 52 week low of 89.48 set on Dec 24, 2018.
89.48Dec 24 2018135.65Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 04 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:02 GMT.