- Arcus Biosciences Announces New Employment Inducement Grants
- Arcus Biosciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Operational Highlights
- Arcus Biosciences to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Gilead Sciences to Increase Its Ownership In Arcus Biosciences
- Arcus Biosciences Presents Promising Initial Data from Phase 1 Portion of ARC-8 Study for AB680 in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Arcus Biosciences to Present Preliminary Data from Phase 1 Portion of ARC-8 Study for AB680 in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer at ASCO-GI Symposium
- Arcus Biosciences Appoints Biotech Industry Veteran, Andrew Perlman, M.D., Ph.D. and Gilead’s SVP of Research Biology, Michael Quigley, Ph.D. to Its Board of Directors
- Arcus Biosciences Expands Strategic Relationship with WuXi Biologics to Develop a Best-in-Class anti-CD39 Antibody for the Treatment of Cancer
As of last trade
Arcus Biosciences Inc (RCUS:NYQ) traded at 36.29, -14.33% below its 52-week high of 42.36, set on Feb 09, 2021.
9.85Mar 19 202042.36Feb 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.34 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 20:37 GMT.