- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update
- Rigel to Present at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Chief Commercial Officer Transition
- Rigel Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Present at Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
As of last trade
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL:NSQ) traded at 2.52, -18.71% below its 52-week high of 3.10, set on Jan 17, 2020.
1.56Oct 18 20193.10Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||444.17m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2777 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 20:34 GMT.