- Rigel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results, Provides Business Update, and Overviews COVID-19 Program
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Business Update
- Rigel Announces Post-hoc Data Analysis of TAVALISSE® in Adult Patients with Immune Thrombocytopenia Published in the British Journal of Haematology
- Rigel Announces Investigator-Sponsored Trial of Fostamatinib in Patients with COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Rigel Announces Availability of TAVLESSE® (Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate) in Europe
- Grifols starts commercializing TAVLESSE® in Europe, diversifying its medicines portfolio
- Rigel to Present at the BMO 2020 Prescriptions for Success Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Rigel to Present Poster Highlighting TAVALISSE at the Virtual Edition of the 25th European Hematology Association (EHA) Annual Congress
- Rigel to Present Four Posters Highlighting IRAK1/4 Inhibitor at the EULAR 2020 E-Congress
- Rigel to Present at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL:NSQ) closed at 2.50, 103.25% above the 52 week low of 1.23 set on Mar 19, 2020.
1.23Mar 19 20205.24Jul 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||429.08m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1494 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2020 21:00 BST.