- Rigel to Present at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Appoints Alison L. Hannah, M.D. to Board of Directors
- Rigel Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Business Update
- Positive Topline Data Shows Fostamatinib Meets Primary Endpoint of Safety in Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19
- Rigel Announces Closing of Strategic Collaboration with Lilly
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL:NSQ) closed at 4.20, -23.64% below its 52-week high of 5.50, set on Feb 18, 2021.
1.74Jun 22 20205.50Feb 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||714.69m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0776 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 17 2021 21:00 BST.