- B. Riley Financial Declares Preferred Stock Dividends
- B. Riley Financial Provides Fourth Quarter and FY 2022 Earnings Guidance
- B. RILEY FINANCIAL ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO CORE SCIENTIFIC INVESTORS
- B. Riley Financial Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results; Declares $1.00 Dividend
- B. Riley Securities Expands Healthcare & Life Sciences Investment Banking
B Riley Financial Inc (RILY:NMQ) closed at 44.62, 45.11% above the 52 week low of 30.75 set on Dec 28, 2022.
30.75Dec 28 202273.10Mar 29 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.23%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 29 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 21:00 GMT.