- Rambus and Socionext Sign Broad Patent License Agreement
- Media Alert: Rambus to Announce Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Rambus Announces Departure of Ron Black as Chief Executive Officer; Luc Seraphin Appointed Interim CEO
- Rambus Renews License With IBM
- Rambus and West Midlands Trains Pair up to Deliver Smart Ticketing Across Its Network
- Rambus Announces New Senior Vice President of Global Market Development
- Media Alert: Rambus to Present at Baird 2018 Global Consumer, Technology and Services Conference
- Rambus Makes Real-time Payments Safer With Payment Account Tokenization
- Rambus Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Rambus, GigaDevice, THG Ventures Form Reliance Memory to Develop RRAM
Rambus Inc (RMBS:NSQ) closed at 12.96, 9.37% above its 52-week low of 11.85, set on Feb 08, 2018.
11.85Feb 08 201815.50Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3761 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:00 BST.